#ScratchAndMixProject

My first impressions on the scratch and mix project is they artists works are very different then what you would normally think "art" is. When you ask random people "What is art?", their reply is most likely going to be painting, drawing or sculpting. But when you really read about each of these artists each of them tell a different story through art. Some even write poetry. When reading through this post from my art teacher, http://mrsroseart.blogspot.ca/2015/04/scratchandmix.html. My opinion at first when I viewed some of the people artworks was that it was different from what I normally see. Its not just your average portrait, landscape painting and much more. It means more to them than that. That's the beauty of art.. When you see it and read their story it send different emotions that run through you. I am proud of what all these artists are showing the world.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses