Mental illness video update

So far during this March break I've been working on this video. I'm extremely thrilled for the finishing product but I can't seem to put it together the way I can see it in my head.. Still need to add more and edit but it's coming alone. I also just want to say that yes in the video my sister does have a mental disorder but she is represents a bunch of them together.. She does not have all of them, and the same goes for my dad, he has a mentor disorder as well but we are acting in the video with drinking and smoking but not because I'm advertising it.. It's to show how some people cope with their mental disorder in ways that are obviously the worst idea they can make. There is help out there, you just need to speak up. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses