#BellLetsTalk


So, I'm hoping that my video will raise at least a little bit awareness. Coming from a small town doesn't mean that my video wont be noticed.. I'm happy to have thought, made and finished the video which is mainly dedicated to my wonderful sister who suffers from a mental disorder. Its time to make a stand and stop the stigma. I love my sister with all my heart and she is my twin and my other half. I don't know what I would ever do without you. Keep on staying strong Victoria!! The reason for this post is to go along with my video and one day Id like Clara Hughes to respond back to me in some way to know that validation for my sister that there is help, there is more people like her out there and things will get better.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses