Art Series Idea #3 (continuation)

This song is perfect for what i'm trying to come across with my art work. I chose the lyric video because Id like it if you just listen and pay attention to what he is saying because it is an amazing yet sad song. When I heard this song on TV not to long ago, I felt really moved by it.. Do not ask me how because I honestly have no idea. But with saying that the reason i'm blogging about it is because this song I would like to use for my t shirt video. I'm still writing different mental illness down so I can make the name tags that will be stenciled on to the t shirts. My entire family knows how much I want to help people who are struggling and want people to understand how hard it is to deal with. So I am extremely happy that I have an idea, so I better get started on this project asap.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses