3 Part Art Series Idea #2 (update)

I decided to change my mind on what my first idea was going to be for my second art work which is using canvas. I was looking up quotes online about mental health and came across this one... "If mental illness could be seen on a sufferer, maybe society wouldn't say “just get over it”. This quote is beyond perfect to add into my canvas piece. My idea when I seen this was to take a picture of my sister (once I have her permission) and too have her hands wrapped around her neck but i want it to look like how this photo is except using my own person and different area. To me that means a person can not tell if an individual has a mental disorder because its all on the inside. If you were to put 100 different people together side by side and pick out the ones who have a mental disorder that would be impossible because its whats on the inside, not the outside.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses