Struggle Art Process

I had way to much trouble on our first assignment in art! It was about struggle. When I thought of struggle, my physical rib pain was my first thought! I decided to do something that involved ribs! I had an idea to sculpt ribs but then I give it a lot I thought and I knew that I wouldn't be able to do that! My second choice was to do a drawing of ribs and paint it but have the paint drip down the picture like it was sad! I tried doing that and it did not work the way I wanted to I decided to just paint it! I am gonna hand in hat I've got because I have spent most of my time doing different ideas an none of them turned out the way I wanted! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who decides if you are an artist?

3 Part Art Series (continuation)

Fibromyalgia Diagnoses