I have had a lot of time to work on my struggle project. It has been a struggle for me to do this because what I wanted to do is something that I know I didn't have enough time! I planned on sculpting some ribs and adding the extra 2 that I have, but I wasn't able to! I then decided to do a painting of ribs! I had a few different ideas of how to paint the ribs! I tried a few different things and everything I tried did not turn out the way I wanted them too! Since we have a new assignment I decide I would do my best even better because I did not finish it the way I would have liked too! I tried my best and I hope with what I have done!